Change, whether planned or unexpected, usually results in some alteration in your plans.
When change is planned, it is often about some sort of transformation, and is viewed as a positive activity. Outcomes are usually for growth, learning or a makeover.
When change is unexpected, it can result in chaos and confusion. There is a more dramatic effect on you and this kind of change is frequently described as, life-changing.
Whether planned or not, both kinds of change require an adjustment.
A certified coach can help with any kind of change. A coach is not emotionally attached and can help you in an impartial manner.
If you are seeking a change for yourself or your organization, or you want to hire a coach for an employee who is going through change, here are some ways that a coach can be of benefit…
A coach will help you to:
- Have a clear view of your goals and objective
- Understand another perspective
- Identify solutions
- Recognize and sort through your emotions and emotional response
- Increase motivation
- See the opportunity for learning, growth and personal development
- Strengthen relationships
- Look at obstacles that may prevent you from moving forward
- Improve skills for coping
- Map out and design a plan for change or for coping